The ScreenConnect team is pleased to announce the release of ScreenConnect 1.9. In this latest update, we’ve added many new features, including:
- Reverse screen sharing, allowing a technician to display the contents of his screen on a customer’s screen.
- The use of .NET ClickOnce technology for all Windows machines, bypassing the use of Java Web Start.
- An optimized screen recording function, thus saving memory and CPU cycles.
- Improvements to the Android client, such as specifying the screen quality and keeping the phone awake while the phone is open.
- New drag and drop abilities in chat windows, allowing clients to drag and drop files into the windows.
- The ability to connect through a proxy server.
For more on these and other new features, visit our download page.